Bibliothèque des Pasteurs, Neuchâtel
The Bibliothèque des Pasteurs was founded in 1538. It belongs to the Société des pasteurs et ministres in Neuchâtel and is currently housed in the same building as the Theology Faculty of the University of Neuchâtel. Its collections include a number of early books and a range of sixteenth-century editions of texts by Church Fathers as well as by reformers. In the e-rara.ch project a limited but very interesting collection of illustrated bibles has been digitized.
Website: http://rbnj.unine.ch/formulaire_opac/formulaire_opac.asp?id=14, http://www2.unine.ch/specialcollections
All titles of this library