The history and philosophy of earthquakes, from the remotest to the present times : collected from the best writers on the subject : with a particular account of the phaenomena of the great one of November the 1st 1755, in various parts [...]. London : printed for J. Nourse, MDCCLVII 
- PDF Front cover
- PDF Title page
- PDF Preface.
- PDF Table of contents
- PDF A methodical account of earthquakes.
- PDF Of the nature of earthquakes.
- PDF Discourses concerning earthquakes.
- PDF Earthquakes caused by some accidental obstruction of a continual subterranean heat.
- PDF A physico-chymical explanation of subterraneous fires, earthquakes, &c.
- PDF Of the volcano's and earthquakes in Peru.
- PDF The natural history of earthquakes and volcano's.
- PDF A summary of the causes of the alterations which have happened to the face of the earth.
- PDF Some considerations on the causes of earthquakes.
- PDF The philosophy of earthquakes.
- PDF Phenomena ot the great earthquake of november 1, 1755, in various parts of the globe.
- PDF Index.
- PDF Books printed for J. Nourse [...].
- PDF Back cover