Select exercises for young proficients in the mathematicks. London : printed for J. Nourse, 1752
- PDF Front cover
- PDF Title page
- PDF To John Bacon, [...]
- PDF The preface.
- PDF Part I. containing a select number of algebraical problems, with their solutions.
- PDF Part II. containing a variety of geometrical problems, with their solutions.
- PDF Part III. wherein the theory of gunnery, or the motion of projectiles, is considered.
- PDF Part IV. exhibiting a new, and very comprehensive method for extracting the roots of equations in numbers; by increasing the dimensions of the unknown quantity.
- PDF Part V. giving some account of the nature of fluxions; together with the investigation of the fundamental rules.
- PDF Part VI. treating of the valuation of annuities, for single and joint lives.
- PDF Errata.
- PDF Back cover