Fordyce, George: Elements of agriculture and vegetation. London : printed for J. Johnson, M DCC LXXI 
- PDF Vorderdeckel
- PDF Titelblatt
- PDF Part I. Elements of chemistry, necessary to be understood for the explanation of the principles of agriculture.
- PDF Part II. The properties of bodies necessary to be known in agriculture.
- PDF Part III. The structure and oeconomy of vegetables, necessry to be known in agriculture.
- PDF Part IV. Of the nourishment of plants.
- PDF Part V. Substances necessary for the examination and analysis of soils, [...].
- PDF [Pl. 1 - 3.]
- PDF Appendix for the use of practical farmers.
- PDF This day is published, in quarto, the history of the formation, the anatomy, uses, and known diseases of the human teeth.
- PDF Rückdeckel