Sherwin, Henry: Mathematical tables contriv'd after a most comprehensive method. London : printed for William Mount and Thomas Page, 1742
- PDF Front cover
- PDF Title page
- PDF To Mr. Edm. Halley, Savilian professor of Geometry, in the University of Oxford.
- PDF Mr. Sherwin's preface.
- PDF Advertisement.
- PDF Mathematical tables.
- PDF Of logarithms, their invention and use.
- PDF A most compendious and facile method for constructing the logarithms exemplified and demonstrated [...].
- PDF Easy and compendious methods of making logarithms, [...
- PDF The method of constructing in the natural sines, tangents, and secants, [...]
- PDF An easy quadrature of the circle, [...]
- PDF A table of the logarithms of all numbers from 1 to 101000.
- PDF A table of natural and logarithmic sines, tangents and secants.
- PDF A table of natural and logarithmic versed-sines, to every minute of the quadrant.
- PDF A table of difference of latitude, and departure, to every degree, and quarter-point of the compass.
- PDF Back cover