Brees, Samuel Charles: Railway practice : a collection of working plans and practical details of construction in the public works of the most celebrated engineers : . Appendix to railway practice, containing a copious abstract of the whole of the evidence given upon the London and Birmingham, and Great Western railway [...] / by S. C. Brees. London. London : John Williams, Library of Science and Art, 1839
Contenu du document
- PDF Plat supérieur
- PDF Page de titre
- PDF Preface.
- PDF Introduction.
- PDF London and Birmingham railway.
- PDF Great western railway.
- PDF Witnesses examined against the bill.
- PDF A glossary of technical terms used in civil engineering.
- PDF The plates represent details of one of the four locomotive engines, [...].
- PDF Errata.
- PDF [Plates 1 - 6.]
- PDF Plat inférieur