Caswell, John: A treatise of algebra, both historical and practical ... : with some additional treatises I. of the cono-cuneus; being a body representing in part a conus, an part a cuneus ; II. of angular sections; and other [...]. London : printed by John Playford, 1685
- PDF Front cover
- PDF Title page
- PDF A preface to the reader.
- PDF Table of contents
- PDF A proposal about printing a treatise of algebra, historical and practical [...].
- PDF A treatise of algebra, historical and practical: its original, progress, and advancement.
- PDF [Chapter I. - XVI.]
- PDF [Chapter XVII. - XLII.]
- PDF [Chapter XLIII. - LXIII.]
- PDF [Chapter LXIV. - LXXXVI.]
- PDF [Chapter LXXXVI. - C.]
- PDF Cono-cuneus: or, the shipwrights circular wedge.
- PDF A treatise of angular sections.
- PDF A defense of the tratise of the angle of contact.
- PDF A discourse of combinations, alternations, and aliquot parts.
- PDF Additions and emendations.
- PDF A brief (but full) account of the doctrine of trigonometry, both plain and spherical.
- PDF Back cover