Barrow, John: A chronological history of voyages into the arctic regions ... London : Murray, 1818
Contenu du document
- PDF Plat supérieur
- PDF [Map of the arctic regions.]
- PDF Page de titre
- PDF [The two expeditions recently fitted out for exploring a northern communication between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans...]
- PDF Table des matières
- PDF Chapter I. Discoveries in the north, from the early periods of Scandinavian navigation, to the end of the fifteenth century.
- PDF Chapter II. Discoveries made in the north during the sixteenth century.
- PDF Chapter III. Voyages of discovery in the northern regions during the seventeenth century.
- PDF Chapter IV. Discoveries in the northern regions during the eighteenth century.
- PDF Chapter V. Voyages of northern discovery undertaken in the early part of the nineteenth century.
- PDF Appendix.
- PDF Plat inférieur