Barrington, Daines: The possibility of approaching the North Pole asserted : with an appendix, containing papers on the same subject, and on a North West Passage. London : Allman, 1818
- PDF Vorderdeckel
- PDF [Map of the countries around the North Pole according to the latest discoveries.]
- PDF Titelblatt
- PDF Preface.
- PDF Preface to the polar tracts.
- PDF Instances of navigators who have reached high northern latitudes.
- PDF Additional proofs.
- PDF Postscript.
- PDF Additional papers from Hull.
- PDF Thoughts on the probability, expediency, and utility of discovering a passage by the North Pole.
- PDF A short account of navigators who have reached high northern latitudes.
- PDF Observations on the floating ice which is found in high northern and southern latitudes.
- PDF Appendix. Papers on approaching the North Pole and on a North West Passage [...].
- PDF Rückdeckel