A treatise of the properties of arches, and their abutment piers : containing propositions for describing geometrically the catenaria, and the extradosses of all curves, so that their several parts and their piers may [...]. London : printed by T. Bensley, 1809
- PDF Piatto anteriore
- PDF Frontespizio
- PDF Preface.
- PDF Sommario
- PDF Introductory definitons and remarks.
- PDF Sect. I. Of the general laws of motion, applicable to the subjects treated of in the following work.
- PDF Sect. II. Of arches of equilibration.
- PDF Sect. III. Of the catenaria.
- PDF Sect. IV. Of abutment piers of equilibration; of bridges of many arches; and of the flying buttresses of cathedrals.
- PDF [Plates 1 - 19.]
- PDF A list of books on the various branches of architecture and building, published by J. Taylor, at the Architectural Library, no. 59, High Holborn, London.
- PDF Piatto posteriore