Smeaton, John: A narrative of the building and a description of the construction of the Edystone lighthouse with stone : to which is subjoined, an appendix, giving some account of the lighthouse on the spurn point, built upon a sand. London : printed for the author by H. Hughs: sold by G. Nicol 1791
- PDF Vorderdeckel
- PDF Titelblatt
- PDF To the King.
- PDF Preface.
- PDF Inhaltsverzeichnis
- PDF Introduction.
- PDF Book I.
- PDF Book II. An account of preparatory matters towards building the present lighthouse upon the Edystone Rock with stone.
- PDF Book III. Containing an account of proceedings, form the commencement of the work upon the rock in 1756, to the beginning of the second season in June 1757.
- PDF Book. IV. An account of proceedings in the construction of the stonework, &c. upon rock, from the beginning to the finishing of the building. With after occurences.
- PDF General abstract of the progress of the work of the Edystone lighthouse.
- PDF Appendix.
- PDF Technical references to the plates.
- PDF Postscript.
- PDF Advertisement to the reader.
- PDF [Plates.]
- PDF Rückdeckel