The young mill-Wright and miller's guide ... Philadelphia : Carey, Lea & Blanchard, 1834
- PDF Piatto anteriore
- PDF Frontespizio
- PDF Entered, according to the act of congress, in the year 1834, by Carey, Lea & Blanchard [...].
- PDF Preface.
- PDF Sommario
- PDF Part the first. Principles of mechanics and hydraulics.
- PDF Part the second. Of the different kinds of mills.
- PDF Part the third. Description of the author's improvements.
- PDF Part the fourth. On the process of manufacturing grain into flour, as practised by the most skilful Millers in the United States.
- PDF Part the fifth. Ellicott's plans for building mills.
- PDF Appendix containing a description of a merchant flour mill, [...].
- PDF [Plates II - XI.]
- PDF Published by Carey, Lea & Blanchard.
- PDF Piatto posteriore