Landen, John: Mathematical lucubrations : containing new improvements in various branches of the mathematics. London : printed for J. Nourse, 1755
- PDF Vorderdeckel
- PDF Titelblatt
- PDF To the right honourable Henry Earl of Lincoln [...].
- PDF Preface.
- PDF Part I. An investigatoin of a remarkable property of triangles described in a certain manner about a circle or an ellipsis.
- PDF Part II. Some theorems relating to the conic sections investigated.
- PDF Part III. Of the cycloid.
- PDF Part IV. Of the catenary.
- PDF Part V. The investigation of a theorem relating to the circle, by means whereof the sums of a great number of infinite series are computed.
- PDF Part VI. The doctrine of fluxions apply'd to the finding the roots of some adfected equations.
- PDF Part VII. Sundry theorems of use in the doctrine of fluxions.
- PDF Part VIII. Of fluents and the sums of series.
- PDF Part IX. Of the sums of series.
- PDF Part X. Of fluents and the limits of certain products consisting of an infinite number of factors.
- PDF Part XI. Some useful conclusions deduced from certain theorems investigated above.
- PDF [Plates.]