Labelye, Charles: A description of Westminster Bridge : to which are added, an account of the methods made use of in laying the foundations of its piers, and an answer to the chief objections, that have been [...]. London : printed by W. Strahan, for the author, 1751
- PDF Vorderdeckel
- PDF Titelblatt
- PDF To the right honourable, etc. the commissioners appointed by act of parliament, for building and maintaining Westminster Bridge [...].
- PDF Preface.
- PDF A description of Westminster Bridge.
- PDF An account of the methods made use, of in laying the foundations of the piers of Westminster Bridge, with an answer to the chief objections that have been made thereto.
- PDF Appendix. Containing some particulars relating to Westminster Bridge, or to the history of the building thereof.
- PDF The plan of a work intended to be published by the author, but not by subscription as soon as finished.
- PDF Rückdeckel