Waistell, Charles: Designs for agricultural buildings, including labourers' cottage, farm-houses and out-offices, conveniently arranged around fold-yards, and adapted to [...] : to which are prefixed, an essay on the emprovement of the condition of cottagers, necessary preliminary information (illustrated by wood cuts) for constructing [...]. London : published by Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown and Green 1827
- PDF Vorderdeckel
- PDF Titelblatt
- PDF To Pinder Simpson, Esq. for whom the author had great respect, [...]
- PDF Preface by the editor.
- PDF Inhaltsverzeichnis
- PDF Introductory observations.
- PDF Chapter I. On the improvement of the condition of cottagers.
- PDF Chapter II. On agricultural buildings generally.
- PDF Chapter III. On the several conveniences in farm houses and attached offices.
- PDF Chapter IV. On the out-offices of farm buildings.
- PDF Chapter V. On the materials and construction of agricultural buildings.
- PDF Explanation and observation.
- PDF Register
- PDF Errata.
- PDF Illustrationen
- PDF Rückdeckel