On the geological structure of the Alps, Apennines and Carpathians : more especially to prove a transition from Secondary to Tertiary rocks and the development of Eocene deposits in Southern Europe. London : printed by Richard and John E. Taylor, 1849
Contenu du document
- PDF Plat supérieur
- PDF Page de titre
- PDF Introduction.
- PDF Part I. General structure of the alps.
- PDF Part II. On the cretaceous and nummulitic rocks of the carpathian mountains.
- PDF Part III. On the chief formations of the apennies and Italy.
- PDF Species of the nummulitic eocene group having a wide geographical range.
- PDF From the London, Edinburgh, and Dublin philosophical magazine and journal of science for July .
- PDF Plat inférieur