Astronomical observations made in St. John's College, Cambridge, in the years 1767 and 1768 ... Cambridge : printed by J. Archdeacon, 1769
- PDF Piatto anteriore
- PDF Frontespizio
- PDF Preface.
- PDF Errata.
- PDF Advertisement.
- PDF Astronomical observations.
- PDF Remarks on the foregoing observations.
- PDF Description of a stand for an Hadley's quadrant.
- PDF Description of a transit telescope made of tin.
- PDF Description of a pendulum with a wooden rod.
- PDF The properties of Hadley's quadrant demonstrated.
- PDF The construction and magnifying power of telescopes made with several eye-glasses.
- PDF Problems for rectifying the position of the transit telescope by astronomical observations.
- PDF Problems relating to pendulums, and their application to clocks.
- PDF Problems relating to clock-work.
- PDF Appendix.
- PDF [Illustrations.]
- PDF Piatto posteriore