Results of astronomical observations made during the years 1834, 5, 6, 7, 8, at the Cape of Good Hope ... : being the completion of a telescopic survey of the whole surface of the visible heavens, commenced in 1825. London : published by Smith, Elder and Co., 1847
- PDF Piatto anteriore
- PDF Frontespizio
- PDF To the Memory of the late Hugh, Duke of Northumberland [...].
- PDF Sommario
- PDF Introduction.
- PDF Chapter I. Of the Nebulae of the Southern Hemisphere.
- PDF Chapter II. Of the Double Stars of the Southern Hemisphere.
- PDF Chapter III. Of Astrometry, or the Numerical Expression of the Apparent Magnitudes of the Stars.
- PDF Chapter IV. Of the Distribution of Stars and of the Constitution of the Galaxy in the Southern Hemisphere.
- PDF Chapter V. Observations of Halley's Comet, with Remarks on its Physical Condition, and that of Comets in general.
- PDF Chapter VI. Observations of the Satellites of Saturn.
- PDF Chapter VII. Observations of the Solar Spots.
- PDF Appendix.
- PDF Errata, Additions, Corrections, &c.
- PDF [Plates.]
- PDF Piatto posteriore