Palmer, John: The catholique planisphaer. London : Moxen, 1658
- PDF Vorderdeckel
- PDF Titelblatt
- PDF To my Honoured Friend, John Twysden, Doctour of Physick.
- PDF The first book of the Catholique Planisphear. Wherin the whole Fabrick or making thereof is plainly described.
- PDF The second Book. Of the several Projections of the sphear; which are represented by this planisphear.
- PDF The Third Book. Of the resolution of alll Spherical Triangles, by the planisphear.
- PDF The fourth Book. Shewing the Solution of the Spherical Problemes, both Astronomical, Astrological, and Geographical, by the planisphear.
- PDF The Fifth Book. Shewing the way to resolve all gnomonical problemes, and to make all sorts of sun dyals, very easily by the planisphear.
- PDF A breif description of a cross-staff.
- PDF A Catalogue of Eclipses, observed since the Year of our Lord 1637.
- PDF The Rudiments of Astronomy, put into plain Rhythmes.
- PDF Errata.
- PDF The Contents.
- PDF Rückdeckel