Harris, Joseph: The description and use of the globes and the orrery. To which is prefix'd, by way of introduction, a brief account of the solar system. London : printed for Thomas Wright, 1745
- PDF Vorderdeckel
- PDF Titelblatt
- PDF Advertisement.
- PDF The contents.
- PDF The introduction.
- PDF The description and use of the celestial and terrestrial globes.
- PDF [Introduction.]
- PDF Sect. I. An explanation of the circles of the sphere, and of some astronomical terms arising therefrom.
- PDF Sect. II. Geographical definitions of the situations of places upon the earth; of the different situations of its inhabitants; of zones and climates.
- PDF Sect. III. The use of the globes.
- PDF The description of the great orrery.
- PDF An index of the astronomical terms made use of in this book.
- PDF Rückdeckel