Markham's master piece : containing all knowledge belonging to the smith, farrier, oder horse-leach, touching the curing of all diseases in horses ... London : printed for M. Wotton and G. Conyers, 1710
- PDF Vorderdeckel
- PDF Books sold by M. Wotton, and G. Conyers.
- PDF The figure [...].
- PDF Titelblatt
- PDF An admonition to the reader.
- PDF To the farriers, husbandmen, and all that delight in horses, and other cattle [...].
- PDF The fist book, containing all cures physical [...].
- PDF The second book, containing all cures chyrurgical [...].
- PDF [Appendix.]
- PDF The compleat jockey, or the most exact rules and methods to be observ'd in training up of race-horses [...].
- PDF Books sold by M. W. and G. C. at the ring in Little-Britain.
- PDF Rückdeckel