Cotton, Charles: The planters manual : being instructions for the raising, planting, and cultivating all sorts of fruit-trees, whether stone-fruits or pepin-fruits, with their natures and seasons [...]. London : printed for Henry Brome, 1675
- PDF Front cover
- PDF Title page
- PDF To the reader.
- PDF Instructions for the planting and ordering of fruit-trees.
- PDF Of espalliers.
- PDF What is to be observed before the planting of espalliers.
- PDF What is to be observed in planting of espalliers.
- PDF What is to be observed in cultivating espalliers already planted.
- PDF Of espalliers in the open air, called hay-d' appuy.
- PDF Of shrubs or dwarf-trees.
- PDF Of composts.
- PDF Of creatures that infest trees and fuits, as also sundry accidents that are hurtful to them.
- PDF Of nurseries.
- PDF Of the different kinds of fruits, and after what manner they best prosper.
- PDF Of the times wherein fruits are to be gathered.
- PDF A catalogue of some books, printed for, and sold by H. Brome, since the dreadful fire of London, to 1675.
- PDF Back cover