Blagrave, Joseph: The epitome of the art of husbandry : comprizing all necessary directions for the improvement of it ... : to which is annexed by way of appendix, a new method of planting fruit-trees, and improving [...]. London : printed for Benjamin Billingsley, 1675
- PDF Front cover
- PDF Title page
- PDF Courteous reader.
- PDF The epitome of the art of husbandry.
- PDF Brief experimental directions for the right use of the angle.
- PDF The nature, use, and benefit of marle.
- PDF The young gentlemans heroick exercise [...].
- PDF A true and brief way of planting and ordering of all sorts of orchards [...].
- PDF New additions to the art of husbandry.
- PDF Some further additions concerning singing-birds.
- PDF An alphabetical table, to the epitome of the art of husbandry.
- PDF An alphabetical table, to the additions of the art of husbandry.
- PDF Books sold by B. Billingsley [...].
- PDF Back cover