James, Thomas: The dangerous voyage of Capt. Thomas James, in his intended discovery of a northwest passage into the South Sea : wherein the misteries indured, both going, wintering, and returning, and the rarities ... : With an appendix concerning the longitude, by Master Gellibrand, [...]. London : printed in 1633, and now reprinted for O. Payne ... 1740
- PDF Vorderdeckel
- PDF Titelblatt
- PDF [The dedication.]
- PDF To my worthy friend and fellow-templer, Capt. James.
- PDF Preparations made for the voyage.
- PDF A voyage for discovering a North West Passage to the South Sea.
- PDF [The second of May, 1631.]
- PDF An account of the manner of our passing the winter.
- PDF Our discovery, and return home.
- PDF Appendix.
- PDF Karte
- PDF Rückdeckel