Y-Worth, William: Introitus apertus ad artem distillationis or the whole art of distillation practically stated, and adorned with all the new modes of working now in us [...] : in which is contained, the way of making spirits, aquavitae, artificial Brandy, and their application to simple and compound waters in the exact Pondus [...]. London : printed for Joh. Taylor at the ship in St. Paul's church-yard 1692
- PDF Vorderdeckel
- PDF Titelblatt
- PDF The epistle to the reader.
- PDF Inhaltsverzeichnis
- PDF Advertisement.
- PDF Chap. I. In which we Treat of the Art of Distillation in general [...].
- PDF Chap. II. Wherein we shall Treat of Rectification in general [...].
- PDF Chap. III. In which we shall give you the Composition and way of preparing of Aqua Vitae [...].
- PDF Chap. IV. Treatis concerning Vegetable Powers, Oleosum's and Essential Salts.
- PDF A Catalogue of Books Printed [...].
- PDF Rückdeckel