Parsons, James: Philosophical Observations On The Analogy Between The Propagation Of Animals And That Of Vegetables ... : In which are answered Some Objections against the Indivisibility of the Soul, ... With An Explanation of the Manner in which each Piece of a divided Polypus [...]. London : Printed for C. Davis, Printer to the Royal Society ..., 1752
- PDF Front cover
- PDF Title page
- PDF To the right reverend Thomas Lord Bishop of London.
- PDF Advertisement.
- PDF Table of contents
- PDF Illustrations
- PDF Chap. I. The several opinions of authors considered, concerning the propagation of animals and vegetables.
- PDF Chap. II. The author's own opinion of the manner of the propagation of animals and vegetables, by primary organizations.
- PDF Chap. III. Of three kinds of organizations which serve to the propagation and other advantages of animals and vegetables [...].
- PDF Chap. IV. The analogy of the fluids of animals and vegetables [...].
- PDF Chap. V. Of the secondary and subordinate organizations of different animals.
- PDF Chap. VI. Considerations on the further great happiness of man [...].
- PDF Index
- PDF Back cover