Robertson, William: An historical disquisition concerning the knowledge which the ancients had of India : and the progress of trade with that country prior to the discovery of the passage to it by the Cape of Good Hope : with an appendix ... Basil : printed and sold by J.J. Tourneisen, 1792
- PDF Vorderdeckel
- PDF Titelblatt
- PDF Preface.
- PDF Inhaltsverzeichnis
- PDF An historical disquisition concerning ancient India.
- PDF Section I. Intercourse with India, from the earliest times, until the conquest of Egypt by the Romans.
- PDF Section II. Intercourse with india, from the establishment of the Roman Dominion in Egypt, to the conquest of that kingdom of the mahomedans.
- PDF Section III. Intercourse with India, from the conquest of Egypt by the mahomedans, to the discovery of the passge by the Cape of Good Hope, and the Establishment of the Portuguese Dominion of the east.
- PDF Section IV. General observations.
- PDF Notes and illustrations.
- PDF Appendix.
- PDF Notes to the appendix.
- PDF Register
- PDF Books printed and sold by J.J. Tourneisen.
- PDF Karte
- PDF Rückdeckel