- representing in the various parts of its machinery all the motions and phoenomena [i.e phenomena] of the planetary system ...Martin, Benjamin [1704-1782]London : Printed for, and sold by the author ..., 1771
- The description and use of an universal microscope, answering all the purposes of single, compound, opake, and aquatic microscopeswith particular directions for the use and application of every part of a full and compleat apparatus, as represented and illustrated in a large copper plateMartin, Benjamin [1704-1782]London : Printed for, and sold by the author ..., [176-]
- respecting its manifold and unusual refraction of lightMartin, Benjamin [1704-1782][London] : [s.n.], [176-/177-]
- in three partsMartin, Benjamin [1704-1782] ; Hodges, JamesLondon : printed for J. Hodges, M.DCC.XXXX. 
- illustrated by example : with a general table of all the magnifying powers of 12 such telescopes, from 4 to 100 inches focal distance of the great speculumMartin, Benjamin [1704-1782][London] : [s.n], [176-/177-]
- Philosophia britannica or a new and comprehensive system of the newtonian philosophy, astronomy, and geography, in a course of twelve lectures ...Martin, Benjamin [1704-1782]London : printed for W. Strahan, 1771
- illustrated, and applied in the construction of a new pump without friction, or loss of time, or water, in working...Martin, Benjamin [1704-1782]London : printed for the author, 
- Martin, Benjamin [1704-1782] ; Freke, John [1688-1756] ; Winkler, Johann Heinrich [1703-1770] ; Watson, William [1715-1787]A Paris : chez Sebastien Jorry, imprimeur-libraire, quai des Augustins, près le pont S. Michel, aux Cigognes, 1748 ...