Bibliothèque des Pasteurs, BPU Neuchâtel
The Bibliothèque des Pasteurs was founded in 1538 and belonged to the Société des Pasteurs et Ministres neuchâtelois until 2015. In 2016 it became part of the Bibliothèque publique et universitaire de Neuchâtel, which assumed responsibility for the preservation of its contents. The Bibliothèque des Pasteurs contains some 100'000 documents comprising not only theological but also historical, philosophical, scientific and literary subjects. For the e-rara.ch project, a selection of illustrated bibles and rare works have been digitised.
|Please send voucher copy to:||Bibliothèque publique et universitaire|
|Place Numa-Droz 3|