An institution of fluxions : containing the first principles, the operations, with some of the uses and applications of that admirable method; according to the scheme prefix'd to his [...]. London : printed by W. Botham, 1726
- PDF Piatto anteriore
- PDF Frontespizio
- PDF To the reader.
- PDF To the learned and ingenious Mr. Benjamin Moreland.
- PDF The preface.
- PDF Section I. Of the nature of fluxions.
- PDF Section II. Of the relation and proportion of fluxions.
- PDF Section III. Of the nation of fluxions.
- PDF Section IV. Of the operation in fluctions.
- PDF Section V. Of the second fluxions.
- PDF Sections VI. Of the fluxions of logarithms and exponential quantities.
- PDF Section VII. Of the inverse method, or finding the flowing quantities of fluxions propos'd.
- PDF Section VIII. Art. I. Rule I.
- PDF Section IX. We have now given an account of those rules in the direct and inverse method of fluxions that are fundamental, [...].
- PDF Piatto posteriore