Fruit walls improved, by inclining them to the horizon: or, a way to build walls for fruit-trees; whereby they may receive more sun shine, and heat, than [...]. London : printed by R. Everingham; and are to be sold by John Taylor ..., MDCXCIX 
- PDF Front cover
- PDF Title page
- PDF Nicolai fatii duillierii, r.s.s. lineae brevissimi descensus investigatio geometrica duplex.
- PDF Investigatio geometrica solidi rotundi in quod minima fiat resistentia.
- PDF To the right honourable the marquiss of Tavistock.
- PDF The preface.
- PDF Table of contents
- PDF Errata.
- PDF Advertisement.
- PDF [After all the application of so many men in all times and countries to agriculture, one woulde scarce have thought there was yet left so notable and so very obvious and improvement of it as that I am a going to propse.]
- PDF Measures taken across the garden, going from south to north.
- PDF Measures taken across the garden, along one of the small alleys, going from east to west.
- PDF The results of the first table is here set down in the second.
- PDF Some directions relating to fruit walls.
- PDF [Figures.]
- PDF Back cover