- TitleThe natural history of Norway : containing, a particular and accurate account of the temperature of the air, the different soils, waters, vegetables, metals, minerals, stones, beasts, birds, and fishes : together with the dispositions, customs, and manner of living of the inhabitants : interspersed with physiological notes from eminent writers, and transactions of academies ... / translated from the danish original of the right reverend Erik Pontoppidan ....
- Author, ContributorPontoppidan, Erik [1698-1764]
- Description2 parts in 1 volume : Ill. (28 Kupfertafeln, 1 Karte) ; 37 cm
- Providing InstitutionETH-Bibliothek Zürich, Rar 1840
Available for free download. In the event of reproduction or exploitation of the document or parts thereof, the holding institution asks you, in accordance with usual scientific practices, to provide:
- indication of sources including details of the author, location and persistent identifier
- dispatch of a voucher copy and/or notification of the internet address of your digital offering into which you have integrated the document or parts thereof
- ReferenceThe natural history of Norway : containing, a particular and accurate account of the temperature of the air, the different soils, waters, vegetables, metals, minerals, stones, beasts, [...]. London : printed for A. Linde ..., 1755. ETH-Bibliothek Zürich, Rar 1840, https://doi.org/10.3931/e-rara-14485 / Public Domain Mark