- TitleExperiments and observations made with a view to point out the errors of the present received theory of electricity and which tend in their progress to establish a new system, on principles more conformable to the simple operations of nature / by the rev. John Lyon...
- Author, Contributor
- DescriptionXXIV, 280 S. : 1 gefaltete Kupfertafel ; 29 cm
- Providing InstitutionETH-Bibliothek Zürich, Rar 2291
Available for free download. In the event of reproduction or exploitation of the document or parts thereof, the holding institution asks you, in accordance with usual scientific practices, to provide:
- indication of sources including details of the author, location and persistent identifier
- dispatch of a voucher copy and/or notification of the internet address of your digital offering into which you have integrated the document or parts thereof
- ReferenceExperiments and observations made with a view to point out the errors of the present received theory of electricity and which tend in their progress to [...]. London : printed for the author and J. Dodsley, 1780. ETH-Bibliothek Zürich, Rar 2291, https://doi.org/10.3931/e-rara-15218 / Public Domain Mark