A critical Examination of the first Principles of Geology in a Series of Essays. London : printed by Strahan and Spottiswoode, 1819
- PDF Piatto anteriore
- PDF Frontespizio
- PDF Preface.
- PDF Sommario
- PDF Essay I. On stratification.
- PDF Essay II. On the figure of the earth.
- PDF Essay III. On the inequalities which existed on the surface of the earth previously to diluvian action, and on the causes of these inequalities.
- PDF Essay IV. On formations.
- PDF Essay V. On the order of succession in rocks.
- PDF Essay VI. On the properties of rocks, as connected with their respective ages.
- PDF Essay VII. On the history of strata, as deduced from their fossil contents.
- PDF Essay VIII. On mineral veins.
- PDF Piatto posteriore