Origin of the new system of manufacture, commonly called "power-loom weaving" and the purposes for which this system was invented and brought into use, [...]. Stockport : Lomax, 1828
Contenu du document
- PDF Plat supérieur
- PDF Page de titre
- PDF Dedication.
- PDF Introduction.
- PDF [The narrator's intentions and records.]
- PDF [The Association of Weavers to the public.]
- PDF [A second address to the inhabitants of Manchester and its vicinity on the exportation of cotton twist.]
- PDF [A third address to the inhabitants of Manchester and its vicinity on the exportation ot cotton twist.]
- PDF [The first cost of a piece of calico, 28 yards long.]
- PDF [An opposing meeting of merchants, manufacturers, cotton-spinners in Manchester, on the 6th of May 1800.]
- PDF [An opposing meeting of merchants, manufacturers and others in Manchester, on the 29th of April 1800.]
- PDF [Corn bill as connected with the cotton trade. To the editor of the Courier.]
- PDF [Memorials presented to His Royal Highness, which were referred to the Privy Council of Trade.]
- PDF [The memorial of the undersigned merchants, factors, warehousemen, and others in the city of London, interested in the sale and exportation of cotton piece-goods.]
- PDF Errata.
- PDF Plat inférieur