A description of the Island of St. Helena : containing observations on its singular structure and formation, and an account of its climate, natural history, and inhabitants. London : printed for R. Phillips, 1805
- PDF Piatto anteriore
- PDF Town & Harbour of St. Helena.
- PDF Frontespizio
- PDF To the honourable the court of directors for the affairs of the honourable united company of merchants of England, trading to the East-Indies.
- PDF Preface.
- PDF Sommario
- PDF Chap. I. The situation and general appearance of the island, with a description of its strata and volcanic phaenomena.
- PDF Chap. II. Reflections on the origin and formation of the island.
- PDF Chap. III. Observations on the climate.
- PDF Chap. IV. Of the indigenous and exotic productions, and of the means of improving the island.
- PDF Chap. V. Of the inhabitants, and the interior circumstances of the island.
- PDF New and interesting voyages and travels, in course of publication, by Richard Phillips, Bridge Street, Blackfriars.
- PDF Piatto posteriore